Khamcharoen Cement Limited Partnership
Background of Khamcharoen Homemart
- Khamcharoen Cement Limited partnership was originally named as “Phothong Construction Material Shop”
- We has been operated since 2002 when we was just 3-block material construction shop. Later in rainy season, Phothong Construction Material Shop expanded product lines and started distributing chemical fertilizers.
- After that in 2003, Phothong Construction Material Shop was appointed as a bagged cement dealer by Siam City Cement Public Company Limited
- Later in the same year, we was registered as “Khamcharoen Cement Limited Partnership” since 31 January 2003 and we has operated the business till present.
Vision of Khamcharoen Homemart
- To be a number-one retailer and wholesaler in district area a boundary of 3 provinces including Khonkaen, Mahasarakham and Kalasin Province within year 2020.
Mission of Khamcharoen Homemart
- Have highest cement sales in areas of Kalasin Province
- Have fertilizer sales of Thai Central Chemicals Co., Ltd for 15,000 tons/ years
- Emphasize retailing with turnover of 500,000 Baht/ day in 3 years.
- Enable employees to work with full potentials and love their jobs
- Increase agricultural product and decorative products to be more various.
- Do a sale promotion at least 4 times/year.
- Deliver products punctually to meet customers’ needs.
- Provide 20 cement-fertilizer vehicles in 3 years.
Task of Khamcharoen Homemart
- Develop product delivery to meet customers’ needs
- Develop accounting system to be correct and auditable.
- Raise conscious mind for employees to love the organization.
- Develop distribution channels.
- Develop debt collection system
- Develop the organization and create brands to be well known in target areas.
- Develop software to provide services to meet highest satisfaction of customers.
- Build up good relationship with customer group in every distribution channel.
- Develop personnel to use full potentials in working.
Organizational culture of Khamcharoen Homemart
- Service beyond expectations
FACEBOOK : @khamcharoenhomemart